569 ACRE SALT CREEK CROPS, CATTLE, HUNTING FARM IN KANSAS
Hunting Land and Properties for Sale near Neodesha, Kansas6480 CR 4700, Neodesha, Kansas 66757
See this property
If you’re an avid hunter and want to kill big deer year after year, this northeast Montgomery County 569 +/- acre farm is for you. The layout of this farm is magnificent. The north-central boundary possesses a nice thick draw that gradually slopes down to the interior of the property. As the central draw meanders, multiple treed draws connect from all sides which lead to the creek and the crop fields in the south. The combination of timber and grass is a perfect blend for attracting and holding big Kansas whitetails. In addition to its amazing hunting features, it also has many current income sources. The income currently produced on this farm comes from crops, a hunting lease, cattle, 4 gas wells, and the home.
For more information or to schedule an appointment to look at this property contact Kevin Redford.
- 569 +/- acre
- Current Tillable acres is approximately 163 acres. An additional 39 acres could be put back into production.
- Income Producing (Crop, Hunting Lease, Cattle, 4 gas wells, and the home)
- Mineral Rights with transfer
- 4 ponds
- Salt Creek moves through the South portion of the property
- 2000 Mobile Home that is 1792 sq. ft. with 720 sq. ft. detached garage.
- 32X100 Metal Building that was built in 2001
- Potential pecan grove. There are many native pecan trees on this farm
- Farms for Sale
- Land for Sale
- Investment & Income
- Street Address: 6480 CR 4700
- City: Neodesha
- State: Kansas
- Postal Code: 66757
- County: Montgomery
- County: United States
- MLS#: 15039-19054
- Year Built: 2000
- Courtesy of : United Country Heartland Advantage Land Sales LLC