8,057 ACRE KANSAS CATTLE AND FARMLAND RANCH FOR SALE
Hunting Land and Properties for Sale near Sharon Springs, Kansas1350 Larkspur Road, Sharon Springs, Kansas 67758
See this property
THE SPRING VALLEY RANCH IN WESTERN KANSAS
UC Ranch Properties is proud to announce the premier offering of the historic Spring Valley Ranch in Western Kansas ranch country! This exceptionally rare land offering consists of over 8,000 contiguous acres of pristine farm and ranch land within the spring valley of Wallace County, Kansas – only minutes from the Colorado state line.
• THE RANCH •
The Spring Valley Ranch is absolutely a rancher's dream property with several thousand acres of contiguous pasture and farmland, as well as two full pivot irrigated quarters of high-yielding cropland.
Natural spring water is plentiful on the ranch with more than a dozen ponds scattered across the landscape, the seasonally wet Eagletail Creek, and many windmill water wells strategically located throughout each section of the ranch providing a consistent water source for livestock and wildlife year-round.
The ranch is complete with full perimeter fencing and a wagon wheel design of cross fencing around the headquarters of the ranch allowing for a simplified method of rotating cattle to different sections of the pasture throughout the grazing season.
Well-maintained road frontage along three sides of the ranch creates an easy entrance to the various sections of pasture and easy access to the crop fields with necessary farm equipment. Several miles of winding trails throughout the ranch provide easy travel by vehicle, ATV/UTV, or enjoy all the ranch has to offer by horseback.
• HEADQUARTERS •
The ranch headquarters is complete with a main brick ranch house (4 bed, 2 bath), a separate ranch tenant home (4 bed, 2.5 bath), a newly constructed 100' x 60' machine shed, Quonset building, grain bins, and many other storage buildings throughout the farmstead.
The Spring Valley Ranch is fully equipped as a working cattle ranch with spacious corrals, working pens, loading chutes, scales, handling equipment, and extensive feed bunks. No shortcuts were taken over the decades while developing this one-of-a-kind ranch!
• HUNTING •
The Spring Valley Ranch also has a very strong reputation for the many hunting opportunities it provides. This area is native to mule deer, whitetail, antelope, pheasant, quail, and turkey. The ranch has historically held all species of wildlife Western Kansas has to offer and has produced some record book antelope. Wallace County is the top county in Kansas for harvesting record book antelope and producing its fair share of trophy mule deer and whitetails. Herds of mule deer and whitetail bed along the hillsides as well as the numerous ravines cutting through the southern portion of the ranch. Herds can be spotted in the large crop fields throughout the year in preparation for the hunting season.
It felt like the 90’s again as amazing numbers of pheasants boiled out of the crop fields at sunrise and sunset. The quail coveys were some of the largest I’ve witnessed in the well-defined cover areas. This incredible ranch has so much to offer. Contact the listing agent today to schedule a private tour of the amazing Spring Valley Ranch!
• KEY FEATURES •
• 1,569 +/- acres of non-irrigated farmland with well-maintained terraces, consisting primarily of fertile Class II-IV silt loam soils
• 246 +/- acres of pivot irrigated farmland with natural gas irrigation well.
• Over 6000 acres of fenced and cross fenced productive cattle grassland
• 2 Valley Pivot Irrigation Sprinklers included with the property
• Several miles of trails throughout the property provide convenient access by vehicle, ATV/UTV, or enjoy the entirety of the land by horseback.
• Great hunting opportunities on the ranch with trophy whitetail and mule deer prevalent in this area. The ranch offers terrific pronghorn antelope, turkey, pheasant, and quail hunting opportunities as well.
• All water rights will pass to the Buyer
• 100% of the mineral rights will pass to the Buyer at the date of closing
• Property is to be shown BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact the listing agent to schedule a private viewing.
Productive Cattle Ranch
Strategically Cross Fenced
Turnkey Cattle Opportunity
Over 6000 Acres of Grassland
1815 Productive Crop Acres
Pheasants Quail Antelope
Two Irrigation Pivots
Generational Cattle Ranch
- Farms for Sale
- Land for Sale
- Street Address: 1350 Larkspur Road
- City: Sharon Springs
- State: Kansas
- Postal Code: 67758
- County: Wallace
- County: United States
- MLS#: 15039-19041
- Courtesy of : United Country Heartland Advantage Land Sales LLC