*IMPROVED PRICE* HOME ON 20 ACRES FOR SALE IN SANDSTONE MN
Hunting Land and Properties for Sale near Sandstone, Minnesota65745 Duxbury Road, Sandstone, Minnesota 55072
See this property
1 Bedroom Farmhouse w/ Barn For Sale in Pine County MN
This charming country home is located on 20 acres, just east of Duxbury. The primary bedroom and bathroom sit on the main floor, while the open loft is wired for a possible second bedroom. Behind the home sits a 48x22 sq ft Barn and there is an unfinished basement just waiting to be completed. The home will need some TLC but would make a great residence or hunting cabin once finished. It is ready for your ideas!
Property on Rolling 20 Acres Abutting State Land For Sale
The property is half wooded with rolling terrain throughout, with the north side of the property abutting State Land. Across the road sits the Saint Croix State Forest, while the Nemadji State Forest is just a 15 minute drive to the north.
Directions to 65745 Duxbury Road, Sandstone, MN 55072
- From I-35 N take exit #191. Follow Hwy 123 through Sandstone then head east on Duxbury Road (Co Rd 30) approx 20 Miles. Property will be on the north side of the road. Look for sign.
- From I-35 S take exit #195 and head east on Hwy 23. In 3 miles turn right onto Hwy 123, follow for 4 miles then turn left on Duxbury Road (Co Rd 30) approx 20 Miles. Property will be on the north side of the road. Look for sign.
- Click HERE for a map to the home for sale located at 65745 Duxbury Road
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Utilities on site: well, septic
- Acreage: 20
- Finished Sq Ft: 952
- School District: 2580 - East Central
- 2022 Taxes: $690
- Address: 65745 Duxbury Road, Sandstone, MN 55072
- Listing Agent: Tanner Mikrot 218-460-6205
About Sandstone, Minnesota
Located 100 miles North of the Twin Cities, along Interstate-35 is Sandstone, Minnesota. This small town is home to nearly 3,000 residence and offers most everyday amenities including Essentia Hospital, Gateway Clinic, Chris's Food Center, Anytime Fitness, Arlen Kranz Ford, Ace Hardware, Lampert Lumber, as well as convenience stores, restaurants, banking opportunities, and places of Worship.
Sandstone and the neighboring town of Askov are serviced by the East Central School District, a K-12 school that also offers early childhood and community education. The campus is located between the two towns, just off of I-35 near Banning Junction.
Area attractions include Banning State Park, the Willard Munger Trail, Robinson Park and Osprey Wilds Environmental Center. The Sandstone Ice Festival and Kettle River Paddle Fest draw in numerous outdoor enthusiasts annually. The Sandstone Area Golf Course is a 9-hole, 2,608 yard, par 34 course complete with clubhouse and pro-shop. If you are looking for indoor activities, Sandstone Lanes Bowling Alley is located right along Main Street for league and open-bowling and you can find Midwest Country Music Theater located downtown.
For more information, contact Tanner Mikrot, United Country Real Estate
What is My Property Worth?
Curious what your home, cabin, waterfront property, or land is worth? Click HERE to find out!
Find More Listings Offered By
United Country Banning Jct Real Estate HERE
Twin Cities MLS# 6224691 | Pine County, Minnesota
Home on 20 Acres for Sale
Property Abuts State Land
Farmhouse & Barn for Sale
Wooded & Rolling Terrain
School District 2580
Pine County, MN
Call Tanner at 218-460-6205
- Country Homes
- Farms for Sale
- Historic Property
- Recreational Property
- Street Address: 65745 Duxbury Road
- City: Sandstone
- State: Minnesota
- Postal Code: 55072
- County: Pine
- County: United States
- MLS#: 22200-42520
- Year Built: 1920
- Courtesy of : United Country United Country Real Estate | Minnesota Properties